Fragile stickers are adhesive labels that are used to show that an item or package is easily breakable or delicate. The label will indicate that the parcel or package should be handled with care during transportation or storage. Fragile labels and stickers can be used to mark items such as glassware, ceramics, electronics, and other items that could be damaged if not handled properly. They are often used by shipping and logistics companies, as well as by individuals who are moving house or storing delicate items. Fragile stickers can be used in laboratories, medical facilities or for other sensitive equipment. Certain types of fragile stickers can also include additional text or graphics, this can be ‘Handle with Care’ or ‘This Side Up’, this is to further emphasise the need for care in handling the marked item.
Shipping and Storing Packages Safely and Securely
The main aim of fragile stickers is to alert handlers and carriers that extra care will need to be taken when handling, loading and unloading the packages. Fragile labels come in different sizes, shapes, and designs, and can be made from various materials such as paper or plastic. They can be applied by hand or with a label applicator and some fragile labels are also temperature sensitive which can be helpful when shipping perishable items.
When shipping fragile items, it is important to make sure that they are properly packaged with special labels and stickers, this will make sure that the item is protected from damage. Packaging like bubble wrap, foam padding and other protective materials can be used to cushion the item and keep it from moving around in the box.
Using fragile labels, along with properly packaged fragile items, can help to reduce the risk of damage during transportation and also improve the chances of the item arriving at its destination in good condition.
Types of Fragile Stickers and Labels?
There are several different types of fragile stickers and labels, all of which are used to indicate that an item or package is easily breakable or delicate. Here some types:
- Standard ‘Fragile’ labels – These are the most common type of fragile label, and will usually include the word ‘Fragile’ on them, written in bold, black letters on a white or yellow background.
- Handle With Care labels – These labels include phrases like ‘handle with care’ in bold letters, they are used to emphasise the need for extra care when handling the package.
- This Side Up labels – These labels indicate that the package needs to be kept upright during transport, this is to prevent damage to the contents.
- Temperature sensitive labels – Some fragile labels are also temperature sensitive, which can be helpful when shipping perishable items that will need a specific temperature range during transportation.
- Glass labels – these types of labels are specifically designed to be applied on glass surfaces, and they provide clearer visibility of the word fragile to the handlers.
- Customisable labels – Some companies or individuals can also choose to make their own custom fragile labels with specific instructions for the handling of their items and packages.
These are just a few examples of the different types of fragile stickers and labels that are available. The type of label used will depend on the specific needs and requirements of the item that is being shipped or stored, as well as the level of protection that is required.
Fragile stickers are primarily used to indicate that an item or package is easily breakable or delicate and should be handled with care during transportation or storage. They are often used by shipping and logistics companies, as well as by individuals who are moving or storing delicate items.
What Can Fragile Stickers be Used For?
Fragile stickers have many uses, here we take a look at the main reasons why fragile stickers are needed:
- Shipping fragile items – Fragile labels will be used by firms that are shipping fragile items, this includes glassware, ceramics, and electronics. They will alert handlers and carriers that extra care will need to be taken when handling them, as well as loading, and unloading the package.
- Storing delicate items – Fragile stickers can also be used to label boxes or other containers that are being used to store delicate items, they will remind people to handle them carefully when moving or accessing them.
- Laboratory and medical equipment – In laboratories or medical environments, fragile labels will be used to handle the equipment with care, as well as to indicate that the equipment is sensitive to certain conditions and will need to be handled accordingly.
- Retail packaging – fragile labels can be used on the packaging of items that are sold in retail shops, they will alert customers that the item is fragile and will need to be handled with care.
- Industrial handling – In industrial handling, fragile items may include different types of machinery that will need specific handling in order to not to be damaged.
Overall, fragile stickers will provide a reminder that you should take extra precautions when transporting or handling packages and items, this is to prevent damage to the item.
Buy Fragile Stickers from Price Stickers
We have been providing customers throughout the UK with high-quality and durable fragile stickers for a number of years now, we are the leading choice for a number of national businesses that require fragile stickers. Our aim is to give our customers the best possible choice of fragile stickers to choose from, for more information get in touch with our team or check out our range of fragile stickers online today.